Friday, September 19, 2008

Yummy Yummy

Halloween is coming up fast and the stores are killing me with all the damn Halloween candy! I have an issue with sugar - I eat too much of it. So I try to avoid the candy aisles like the plague because I always get suckered into buying too much. And I wonder why I'm getting office ass.

Last year a friend of mine, we'll call her Mia**, and I used to email each other every day with the amount of candy we ate at our desks at work. She got me hooked on Mellowcreme Pumpkins. They're like candy corn, but better. They look like big nipples when you put two of them togehter, don't they? (Go buy some pumpkins and put them in front of your boobs - instant entertainment!) Yesterday I made a stop at Target for a few things on my lunch break from work. And I ended up on a mission for the pumpkin nipples. I was hoping for the small bag like I get in Walgreens, but they only had the BIG BAG. Don't twist my arm!! I got back to work and shared my massive bag of pumpkin nipples with my co-workers. And then I ate too many pumpkin nipples. As my friend Mia would say, I had "gut rot". Talk about buyer's remorse...I can't wait until this massive bag of pumpkin nipples is gone!

**Name has been changed to protect the innocent
http://icravepumpkins.wordpress.com/ A new favorite site of mine!

1 comment: