Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fun with Pumpkins

If you want to offend someone or get a good laugh, get yourself a bag of Mellowcreme Pumpkins and stick 2 in your shirt. Walk around your place of employment and stick your boobs in people's personal space. This is fabulous! I did this yesterday to my co-worker, we call her Swarley. She does NOT like people in her personal space. Think Dirty Dancing, "this is my dance space, this is your dance space...no spaghetti arms!" - if you come within 3 feet of Swarley she clams up. Making pumpkin nips is easier if you have a camisole on under a shirt to hold them in place. So I placed my p. nips in my shirt, a little lopsided and as my other co-worker giggled behind me and I proceeded into Swarley's cubicle and asked her if it was cold in here while sticking out my chest as close to her as possible. She of course freaked out and then started cracking up. I only wish I could have kept a straight face while doing it!

7 comments:

Lauren said...

Perhaps we should refer to them as Pipples. P. Nips is good too, but all I can think of is a kid with a lisp saying "peanuts."

Genelle said...

OMG.

Lauren said...

What? I perthunally like honey roasted p.nips.

Genelle said...

I'm not tho much of a honey roathted, but more of a cathewth kind of girl

Lauren said...

Do you like pithathios thew? I do.

Genelle said...

Mmmm, pithtatios are a close thecond. Thee, I ethpethially theem to enjoy mixthed nutth. With thome hazelnutth and thpicy nutth...

NinjaMom said...

You two are weirdos. :)