Ok, now that's just wrong. LOL!Genelle said she got her hair cut and had "side bangs" I didn't know what she was talking about, and pictured a mullet. So, my thoughts are that this is what she will look like when she goes to her concert on Fri!
Wow, who knew you were such hotty?! You are barred from the EF now, you'll attract too much attention and make jealous. That tank top looks very familier...
6 comments:
Ok, now that's just wrong. LOL!Genelle said she got her hair cut and had "side bangs" I didn't know what she was talking about, and pictured a mullet. So, my thoughts are that this is what she will look like when she goes to her concert on Fri!
You found me out. I admit it. That's me and my new hair cut. Mom, where's my muscle milk??
muscle milk?! I'm dying over here!
Wow, who knew you were such hotty?! You are barred from the EF now, you'll attract too much attention and make jealous. That tank top looks very familier...
It looks familiar because she stole it from me!
you girls are posting FREAKS! i'll bet you top 10 posts a day... at the least! btw, looking hawt, Lauren!
Post a Comment