I don't know why I am sharing this. But this is a normal conversation between us. Seriously... this is our version of "normal".
Genelle (8:28 AM): Good morning smelly pirate hooker
Lauren (8:28 AM): Go back to you home on Whore Island.
Lauren (8:28 AM): Lamp! I ... LOVE... LAMP
Genelle (8:28 AM): Meet you there!
Lauren (8:29 AM): Well, you're the president of whore island.
Genelle (8:29 AM): that just means that you are my bitch when you arrive
Genelle (8:29 AM): are you just saying you love the lamp because you saw it?
Lauren (8:31 AM): LAMP!
Genelle (8:57 AM): so boss came in with bagels (score!) and Swarley told him she tried talking to receptionist and she's got a 'tude
Genelle (8:58 AM): he pulled her in his office, now she's out. I don't know what's going to happen, if anything
Lauren (8:58 AM): I like bagels.
Genelle (8:58 AM): me too
Lauren (8:58 AM): with cheesey cheesey creamy cheese.
Genelle (8:58 AM): I'm having a Sesame w/ one half butter and the other half is onion & chive cream cheese
Lauren (8:59 AM): yummmm
Lauren (8:59 AM): You will have sesame seed poops.
Genelle (9:03 AM): I never noticed that
Genelle (9:04 AM): though corn does constipate me
Genelle (9:04 AM): and we call corn "see ya laters"
Genelle (9:04 AM):
Lauren (9:04 AM): LOL!
Lauren (9:04 AM): I like that
Lauren (9:05 AM): I used to think corn poop was funny. Until I had a kid. Toddler corn poop is not funny... AT ALL. Especially if he had raisins and grapes in the same day.
Genelle (9:05 AM): ew
Genelle (9:05 AM): I don't even want to know
Genelle (9:05 AM): Ava had orange poop last night from the carrots she ate the day before
Lauren (9:06 AM): hahaha... yea, colored poop is interesting
Lauren (9:06 AM): I was reading that's one reason that baby food companies stopped making beets into purees
Lauren (9:06 AM): People were taking their kids to the ER because of bloody poop
Lauren (9:06 AM): but it was really just beets
Genelle (9:06 AM): wow, that's gross!
Lauren (9:07 AM): Yep.
Lauren (9:07 AM): I'm a gross person sometimes.
Lauren (9:07 AM): duh
Genelle (9:07 AM): me too
Genelle (9:07 AM): I farted in front of Swarley this morning outside while we were choking on a fag
Lauren (9:07 AM): hehehe
Lauren (9:07 AM): did she get mad?
Genelle (9:07 AM): no, but she did say that it was humid and backed up even farther
Lauren (9:08 AM): LOL
Genelle (9:08 AM): there wasn't any breeze!
Lauren (9:08 AM): a lingerer
Genelle (9:08 AM): and I told her I had to go before we went outside, but someone else went in the bathroom with the poop fan
Lauren (9:08 AM): Ewww you guys were choking a fag while standing in a fart cloud.
Genelle (9:09 AM): it wasn't that bad
Lauren (9:28 AM): It's not a cubicle. It's a nerd box.
Genelle (9:28 AM): huh?
Genelle (9:29 AM): hey!
Lauren (9:29 AM): Hey.
Genelle (9:30 AM): Heeeeeeyyyyy (like a gay man)
Lauren (9:30 AM): Hey Hey Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey (like a really really gay man.)
Genelle (9:30 AM): you're stupid
Genelle (9:34 AM): Ava was so cute last night. We watched America's Got Talent and that little 4 year old girl came on, Ava sat down in my lap and clapped the whole time! It was so cute. Then she got up and got close to the TV and was babbling and blew her kisses and started clapping again.
Genelle (9:34 AM): Jason's still being my bitch and I LOVE IT
Lauren (9:35 AM): That's adorable
Lauren (10:58 AM): Ok, i'm back and I hope you didn't miss me too much
Genelle (11:01 AM): I was sobbing
Genelle (11:01 AM): thanks a lot
Genelle (11:01 AM): Laurentard
Lauren (11:02 AM): LOL
Genelle (11:30 AM): I'm wary of buying a phone from ebay or something
Lauren (11:33 AM): Yea, that's kind of wierd. Can't be sure of what your getting. And if it's used? And the person had really bad breath.
Genelle (11:36 AM): yeah that would be gross
Genelle (11:36 AM): or if they are dirty
Genelle (11:36 AM): or pick their nose
Genelle (11:36 AM): or scratch their ass
Lauren (11:36 AM): Or. even worse. Like to leave their phone on vibrate and keep their phone in their pocket.
Genelle (11:37 AM): ewwwwwwwwwwwww
Lauren (11:37 AM): Yep. gross.
Genelle (11:37 AM): spooge
Lauren (11:37 AM): I love that word.
Genelle (11:38 AM): I use it whenever possible
Lauren (11:38 AM): I like Man Gravy too. And Chin Omlette. Those are both regulars in my vocab
Genelle (11:41 AM): O.M.G.
Genelle (11:42 AM): never heard Chin Omelette
Lauren (11:42 AM): hahahaha
Lauren (11:42 AM): Yep. I like that term better than Pearl Necklace
Lauren (11:42 AM): Can I take part of this conversation and post it on the jog?
Genelle (11:44 AM): gross and yes
Genelle (11:44 AM): I still want a fucking new cell phone!!!!
Genelle (11:44 AM): Jason will KILL me if I blow $250 on a new one, though
Genelle (11:45 AM): Chin Pubes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Such lovely convo you two have. :)
The definition of random...right there for all to see. ;P
Post a Comment