I'm sure you all could care less about this, but it's what is on my mind and I feel like sharing. I'm a giver like that. Anyway, I am sitting in my office and I have a clear view of the bathrooms down the hall. Whenever someone comes and goes, I know it. For that very reason, if one of my co workers has to do #2, they go down to the 1st floor because no one ever uses that bathroom. If they accidentally poo in the one on this floor, I have been known to make fart noises with my mouth when they exit. Oh, I work in a 3 story building. It's multi tenant, and I kind of manage the building. It's not really my job on paper, but was just kind of handed to me and I was told to "handle it" as well as my real duties. Anyway, I sit here and I see people enter and exit the bathrooms ALL.DAY.LONG. I know by their time schedule WHAT they are doing in there. Sick, huh? Well, I'm a sick individual. Anyway, back to my randomness... just a bit ago, one of the tenants popped in and said that a toilet was stopped up. I knew right away that he could not have done it because he was too quick. I knew who did it because there had been someone in there spending some quality time just about 30 min. ago. Ok, my point is, well... I don't really have a point. But the guy who Al Bundy'ed the toilet had to know that I would realize he was dropping the kids off because he was in there FOREVER. Why wouldn't he just say "Hey, can you get maintence up here? I completely unloaded in there and the can won't flush." Hell, if he said that, I probably would have given him a high five! Addressing it would be better than ignoring and letting someone else find it.
Thank god I don't have to go plunge it. I'm turning around now and looking out of my window. I know way too much about everyone's bathroom habits. Maybe it's time to rearrange my office so I don't have that view anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
For realsies. That just stinks! Like what I did there? Good random post.
Thank god I can't smell it from here. It's far enough down the hall. But yes, I imagine it does stink. ;)
Ewwwwwwwww
Post a Comment