Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Warning: Don't watch too many alien shows before bed

Last night my husband and I watched that new show on Fox "Fringe". That is one freaky show! After that was over, I flipped the channel to some Primetime special about UFO sightings and alien abductions. I figured in keeping with yesterday's theme of the Scientology Space Ship that Lauren and I have a bubble wrap seats on that we're going to the moon in with Tom Cruise, I'd watch some alien shit on TV. Note to self: not a good idea!! I had a very hard time falling asleep and dreamt some crazy dreams last night to boot. Apparently I assaulted my poor husband. Here is a sampling of our email convo this morning:

From: Jason
Love you

From: Genelle
Love you too. I’m TIRED

From: Jason
I bet you were tossing and turning all night... Am I rubbing off on you?

From: Genelle
I think so. Did I punch you or something?

From: Jason
Yah you hit me in my side and then argued with me that you didn't... I was out cold and thought somebody was kicking my ass so I jumped out of bed.

From: Genelle
Whoops, sorry honey. I had some freaky dreams last night

From: Jason
Apparently... I still love you holyfield

From: Genelle
I don’t think I will be watching Fringe and then a UFO show before bed again

From: Jason
Probably a good idea honey

Yeaaaaaahhhhhh....

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Holyfield. That's awesome.

NinjaMom said...

For realsies, I do the same thing! I punch Joe or mumble something to him. He just lets it roll. Plus I saw Fringe last night, too! Some freaky stuff!