Thursday, September 18, 2008

Random sweetness... with a twist

This is short and sweet... and smelly. Cooper has been a handful the past few days... random temper tantrums, defiance and just a big ole pain in my heiney. But today was different. When I came home from work, he was sooooooo happy to see me. My mom keeps him two days a week at my house, and she had reported earlier in the day that it was a "good day." I saw that when I got home. He ran to me as I came through the door screaming "Mama mama mama!!" I sat down in the chair and picked him up. He smothered me in hugs and kisses. In my mind, I was thinking "Wow! If this doesn't sum up the joys of motherhood, I don't know what does." And then he farted. Farted loud. Envision a Man Fart. As soon as he did it, he started laughing so hard and just collapsed against my chest and hugged me again. The more I laughed, the more he laughed. I decided THAT moment summed it all up for me. My son has my sense of humor... :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG a mini Lauren who happens to male. A male-lauren if you will. Did anyone else just get the chills?

AWWWWW! So glad you found your bliss today. :)

ChristyinTexas said...

they have a way of just making your day, don't they? Aiden thought it was hilarious when he peed in the bathtub the other day. Boys!

Genelle said...

Are you sure he didn't shart?! What a cutie pie. :)