Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Welcome to our twisted mind!

Hello Readers,

This is now officially the coolest place ever. Genelle and Lauren have started a joint blog. It's kind of like a jog...or jogging...but there's no sweat involved. Ew. See, we already have combined our brains into one to become what is known as the GenAuren, so why not have a place where we can be us.

Be forewarned that if you know us and you do something retarded, we just might post about it. Names will be changed to protect the innocent...well, maybe...

Enjoy!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am the coolest! My comment is FIRST. FIRST I tell you! I'm following you bitches.

Cheyenne said...

I'm totally gonna follow you two to the ends of the Earth. I will become your best cyberstalker ;p

GenAuren said...

Thanks T! We might have to get trophies for the best cyberstalkers. You know, have a contest.

Unknown said...

This is going to be the supreme being of all blogs. Ever.

lisa said...

I want to stalk you too!

Random Girl said...

ooh, i'm so stalking you...wait, you dont' know that!

Angie McCune said...

LOL...I hope I don't do anything retarded!

ChristyinTexas said...

this blog could totally make you famous

Genelle said...

Christy with a Y...that's the goal my friend, that's the goal! LOL!

Lauren said...

I agree! We WILL be famous. It just a matter of time.