Friday, September 19, 2008

You Might be a Redneck...


...If you are going to the Brad Paisley concert this weekend at the fair grounds and have to park in the mud. Are bringing a grill, a cooler full of ice and Bud Light and have to pee in porta potties while wearing camo. Yup ladies and well, ladies because I doubt any gentlemen will read this, such is life in Florida when you grow up a Country Girl. My husband and I along with 5 others went to the Kenny Chesney concert at the same muddy place a few weeks ago. At least I don't have to worry about getting stuck in the mud; there was an over abundance of Ford F-250's with towing packages with plenty of Git R' Done boys that would have been more than happy to get a little mud on their tires for us. I wonder if the guys selling $2.00 margaritas out of the back of their jacked up pick-up truck that had the stripper pole next to it will be there again...
As if that wasn't enough redneck for you, we also are devoted Nascar fans. After the Redneck Fest later tonight, we will spend most of the weekend watching the SPEED Channel and scouring the stats to make our final selections in our Fantasy Nascar league. (Which, by the way, I'm leading the points by 30 over 6 other people - SCORE!).

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Yep. You're red fo'sho.

ChristyinTexas said...

wow, that sounds like a day in my life G! Nuttin' (tee hee I said nuttin) wrong with a country girl. We know how to have a good time :OP