Sunday, October 26, 2008

Hmmm...no new posts in awhile

I guess I haven't really had anything interesting to say...that or because of my work and their new Nazi policies, I can't get online as much. In any event, I suppose I could share that my co-workers have been trying for months to come up with a nickname for me since theirs are Swarley and Squatch...they tried Big Booty Quinda (BBQ!) and that didn't stick. They tried Full Coverage because I don't wear thongs, that didn't stick. So what nickname is sticking you ask? Fogle. Yup Fogle; the geeky vest wearing dork from Super Bad. It has morphed into Fagle on occasion and Foglita. Aye yaye yaye!!

To add insult to injury the Nazi commanders at my office have now instituted a ridiculous dress code. Collars are required, must wear full length pants, closed toe shoes or skirts to the knee. Pullovers with a collar are OK too; but WTF is a pullover? That's it, we're dressing like Scientologists. White short sleeved collar shirt with green pants and loafers. Note to self: order copy of Dianetics ASAP...

No comments: