Ok, so I have admittedly been bitchy lately. For this reason, I have avoided blogging because I don't like to share my bitchiness. But you know what? Fuck it. Can't nobody hold me down... ooh no... I've got to keep on bloggin'!
So, I realized that when I am a bitch on wheels, it affects my family. So I have decided that each menstrual cycle, I am going to hand select one person outside of my family to torment for a few days. Do you have any idea how nice it feels to pick on strangers, midgets and retards? Ok, I'm only kidding about the midgets and retards... I wouldn't take it to the extreme like that. But seriously, instead of yelling at Jim when I get home, I verbally abuse the old man driving his Cadillac too slow in the fast lane. Or how about the person who decides not to turn during the green turn arrow, thus causing me to sit there for a few more minutes waiting for my turn? Well, they get a tongue lashing as well. And have you ANY idea how great that feels? Any? It feels damn good. They don't know I'm yelling at them, I get a lot out of my system before I get home from work, before I pick up Cooper, and I think my family is thankful for this outlet. The other thing that helps is listening to Prince's "Kiss" as loud as I can, and singing and dancing along in the car. Either way, I might be considered certifiable.
Don't push [me] cuz I'm close to the edge
[I'm] try-in' not to loose my head, ahah hah hah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dude, I love "Kiss"! It is a totally rock out song. I hope it gets better. PMS is a bitch. Smooches!
Post a Comment